Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Book info/title ignored when processing an assembly/structure

Thank you, Bob! That did clear up the situation and my book now has
the metadata that it needs.

I think the documentation about assemblies needs an update to cover
this. This paragraph and the following example seem to imply that you
can insert metadata using a dedicated resource, or by including an
<info> element in the <structure>.

https://github.com/docbook/defguide/blob/master/en/defguide5/src/ch06.xml#L870

I guess a technical writer could propose edits now that it's up on GitHub...

Peter