Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Canonical DocBook

OK, i see. Not so easy.

However, i never wanted to be unfair to anyone. My hope or expectation was that the stylesheets are already available, because we have XslTNG. We have the stylesheets for preprocessing in XslTNG, but we do not have a documentation of the DocBook subset they produce.

But of course, when someone writes it down, there will be a discussion about the target format, someone will suggest a "better" solution which leads to a change request for the stylesheets ...

Frank