docbook-publishers message

Subject: Re: [docbook-publishers] article/@class Additions?

Originally, we had discussed whether to add a periodical element as a
sibling to the book level. After further deliberation, we thought that
set should be sufficient to group periodicals. I think additional types
of periodicals would be good additions to the class attribute.  Perhaps
the class values need to be at the set level as well? (Newspaper)

"newsletter" is one that comes to mind at the article level.

Best regards,

--Scott