Subject: Re: minutes

Sunthar's company should be 'Pearson':

>  	<LI><P>Sunthar Visuvalingam, InformIT, Perason Education</P>

By the way, I found http://www.pearsoneducation.com/ (these guys own
a ton of companies you've heard of!), but can someone remind me of the
URL Sunthar recommended we look at?  He had it written on his nametag.

I'm still not quite sure of the DocBook 4.0 -> 5.0 change:

Do we have a specific list of the backward incompatibilities to be
introduced in 5.0 because of XMLification?  Or will we just make a
general remark?  In particular, can we say something specific in 4.0
about where IndexTerms will no longer be allowed in 5.0 because of
the disappearance of inclusions?

Michael