Subject: Re: DocBook V4.0beta1

/ Michael Sabrio <rms@fpk.hp.com> was heard to say:
| 1.  Shouldn't AppendixInfo be optional in Appendix?

D'oh! Yes. Fixed.

| 2.  I realize it's a little weird to put IndexTerms in Highlights,
|     but we have a ton of them.  Would anybody mind terribly if we
|     allowed them in 4.0?  Won't they be allowed in XML DocBook
|     anyway because of all the things that can show up in Highlights?

Indexterms are explicitly excluded from Highlights. Anybody
remember why?

| I'm continuing to snoop.  Can you give me until the end of the day
| Friday before you go public?  Thanks.

No problem. Thanks for taking a look.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | In science, "fact" can only mean
Principal Software Engineer         | "confirmed to such a degree that
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) | it would be perverse to withhold
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX              | provisional assent." I suppose