Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] personblurb in address?

I'm not sure which side of this discussion I come down on.
I think Nancy makes a valid point, but I also think that
technical documentation can reasonably refer to a variety
of different kinds of people besides authors and editors
and in contexts other than credits.

That said, I tend to agree with Scott that this isn't worth
making a big deal over.  I'd be inclined to accept the mild
tag abuse or to add person as a local customization.

Another 2 cents:)

Dick

web:http://flatironssolutions.com <http://www.flatironssolutions.com>

/Want a signature like this?/ <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>