Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] personblurb in address?

Thanks for your feedback on this issue. I'll have them treat it as a
customization for the particular client.

I still think it would benefit the community to abstract out to the
person element with a class attribute (to include author, editor,
copyeditor, graphicdesigner, other, productioneditor, technicaleditor,
translator) rather than author, editor and othercredit, IMO. This would
be useful in more scenarios than generating an employee directory.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

--

Flatirons Solutions
/*Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.*/

*Scott Hudson*
/Senior Consultant/

*Flatirons Solutions*
4747 Table Mesa Drive Suite 200