Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] proposed result element

On 16 March 2011 16:55, Rowland, Larry <larry.rowland@hp.com> wrote:
> The idea of a container for troubleshooting information is excellent (and not included in my proposal).  While a type or class attribute could be used to identify a "error" result (or something similar), the semantics would be clearer if there were an explicit wrapper element for identifying the content.  It could either be a sibling or result or a child or it.
>
> Good catch.
>
> Regards,
> Larry

Having carried out a step,
*if* there is an expected result of some sort,
the next step could be one of two?
  step if pass/criteria met
  step if fail/criteria not met?

Still a step or action though?
Surely  the 'error' is as a result of some criteria not being met?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.