OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: DocBook TC action item reminders


I actually sent this information last month, but in the interest of making sure it gets to everyone for this meeting, I'm sending it again.

I'm attaching a discussion of the issues involved in transclusion and conditional processing relative to DITA.  This is FAQ item #1.3 at the URL below, but it may only be accessible to DITA TC members, so I put it in a file so anyone could see it.



On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
If you are getting this mail, then you have an action item in the list below, and this is your friendly
reminder service before the next meeting.
If you have already completed your action items, then
good for you!

Next meeting is Wednesday 15 June 2011.


 a.  Larry to review the DocBook 5.1 schema to see if it reflects
    his notion of the current state of play for assembly.

 b.  Jirka to create a single file Publishers schema.

 c.  Bob to query Norm about adding Publishers schema to TDG.

 d.  Bob to send note to Norm asking if he can create
    a Simplified DocBook 5 schema. Scott said he could help.

 e.  Bob to update his XSL stylesheet for building a
    DocBook document from an assembly.

 f.  Jirka will write up a comparison of the two transclusion      approaches (empty element with @ref attribute or
    dedicated ref element).

 g.  Nancy will review the DITA discussion of this
    issue of processing order of transclusions and profiling.

 h.  Bob to investigate ISTC and report to the TC.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions 


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]