Subject: We will need a volunteer to fix the resolution

Jirka & all -

Based on my previous notes, we believe that we can fix the issue with
the docbook repository with a simple redirect.

Can we get a volunteer from the TC to check our fix on our test system
before we make it go live. We don't want to change the system around
only to find that we've in fact made things worse.

I believe ideally this should be someone who can point code to the
expected URIs and tell us whether they run into problems.

Thanks!

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen