Subject: Re: Small problem with DocBook 5.1

Can you put together a new package of the spec that includes everything to published including the fixes? Load it to the DocBook repository. Also load a text file with a short description of the changes made - It doesn't really need to be much more than what you've already stated in the emails.

Once I have those links, I'll set the new ballot up. I just entered a TC Admin JIRA ticket to get the ballot request set up. You will get a copy of the notification. I'll update the ticket with your links.

Meanwhile, I will also withdraw the current ticket for publishing the present version.

Best,

/chet

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> writes:
> This sounds like it is not a substantive change, correct?

Correct. I just needed to tweak the build tool so that it would
produce namespace declarations in the format that Schematron requires
for embedded Schematron.

I've also, in the spirit of complete honesty, tweaked a few other bits
of documentation in the schemas (a couple of typos, and some new
metadata elements for building the documentation).

> Since you
> need to replace the existing schemas with new ones, we will need to
> run another vote to approve the Committee Specification again but it
> can be done as a non-material change ballot so that there is no need
> for another review or anything.

Ok, perfect. Can you setup that ballot? And what materials do I need
to provide?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | So, are you working on finding that bug
http://nwalsh.com/            | now, or are you leaving it until later?

--