Subject: contacts for 5.1 vote?

Hi all,
I'm compiling the list of who has contacted various members of OASIS about the DocBook 5.1 vote. I've heard from Norm, Dick, and Jirka so far. If you have contacted anyone that I don't already know about, let me know. After that, I'll divide up the remainders and we can use Dick's sample email to send out vote requests.
--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises