OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Meeting Agenda for Wednesday February 15, 2017

I¹m very sorry, but I have a mandatory all-day meeting to attend tomorrow.
If I can break away, I will join, but for now, please accept my regrets.

Thanks and best regards,
Scott Hudson
Content Strategist
Digital Aviation Learning & Development

Voting member:
OASIS DocBook TC, Publishers SC
OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LW DITA SC, Learning Content SC
OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing
55 Inverness Drive East | Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com
This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations.

On 2/14/17, 9:42 AM, "docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Richard
Hamilton" <docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of
hamilton@xmlpress.net> wrote:

>Here is the agenda for tomorrow¹s meeting.
>Since I was late getting this out, I didn¹t have time to ask for status
>on action items. If anyone has advance status, please let me know and I
>will update the agenda.
>Best regards,
>DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 15 February 2017
>The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday,
>15 February 2017 at 2:00pm ET
>Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
>(and prospective members) of the committee.
>This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:
>Phone: +1-719-387-5556
>Code: 902213
>1. Roll call
>2. Accept the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (18 January 2017).
>3. Next meeting: 15 March 2017
>4. Review of the agenda.
>5. Review of open action items
>  a:  Jirka: Investigate best method to resolve Github issue 52, after
>March, 2017.
>       CONTINUE
>  b:  Jirka: Re-open Github issue 53 and assign it the label "accepted"
>  c:  Larry: Investigate whether we have already implemented Github 54
>  d:  Dick: For Github issue 71, investigate to see how we might add a
>                link to legalnotice using class, info, or other existing
>  e:  Bob: Talk with Norm to clarify Github issue 72 and determine which
>               sites need https and which already have it.
>6. Add buildtarget element (continue discussion on Github issue 6). Notes
>from last month:
>        Suggestions include:
>           - Use existing tag, systemitem, or function elements.
>           - Use a broader element, e.g., target
>           - Create a new buildtarget element
>           - Another element name that allows for branching.
>           - Are we trying to explain a build language?
>           Concern about whether we lose clarity if we go broader.
>7.  Review of Requests for Enhancement
>  To find a Github issue by number, enter the URL (on one line):
>  6     Add buildtarget element
>  7     Allow revnumber inline.
>  52   Allow multimediaparam in imagedata
>         See action a: above.
>  53   Extend article @class with other and otherclass [ closed on
>9/18/2016 ]
>         See action b: above.
>  54   Add XIncludes to Assembly Schema
>         See action c: above.
>  71   license tag (migrated from sourceforge)
>         See action d: above.
>  72   The DocBook websites should really be using https
>         See action e: above.
>  74   (Re)allow recursive use of optional
>To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
>generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]