Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Illustrations list

On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 10:56:05AM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:

> | Is there a way to specify I want my figures and their titles
> The stylesheets already request that the title and the object be
> kept together. It's a JadeTeX bug that they float apart. Sorry.

I have this problem very often with JadeTeX: titles of sections alone
at the end of a page - the start of the section being on the next one,
footnote calls on another page than the footnote itself, etc. I've
never seen these problems with LaTeX, so it's not the fault of the TeX
engine.

Since JadeTeX seems to be orphaned, and nobody expressed the desire to
adopt it, does it mean we have to search another way to produce
PostScript? html2ps from the HTML output ? :-)