Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: how to "compile" the documentation.

/ ZioBudda <michel@michel.enter.it> was heard to say:
| Hi, I have gone to
| http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/documentation/reference/ and i ahve get
| the source of the book (2 file: a .sgm and a .ref). But when I go to do:
| jade -t tex fulltext.sgml
| I receive only error. Why? Where is my error? Does some can give me the
| .ps version pls?

I haven't (yet, it's on my list) posted a "formattable" version of
the book sources. At the moment, the sources are for example rather
than publishing. I'm planning to fix that.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | I'm NOT in denial!
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ |
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |