On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 07:58:40AM +0100, Michael Hager wrote:
> Hi,
> I can't find an archive for this list.
> I want to have a look at it, before I
> bore you with stupid questions

There is an unofficial archive available at

	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/docbook/

Which can be used until Norm gets the official one set up.  His archive
will undoubtedly go back for many years, whereas this one has only a
half a year or so of archived postings.

The archives I have here are also available in mbox format by ftp at

	ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/mail-archives/

Jason
Free the Software!