Subject: DOCBOOK: Target is only technical docs?

Hey!

I'm wondering what ideas there are for DocBook. Will DocBook only have
books and articles as targets, or will I soon be able to write letters,
CVs etc. with DocBook?

I just started to use DocBook and I like the ideas of it, but it'd be
nice if I could use it for all my writing, e.g. recipes, letters and
other kinds of documents.

Are there any plans on making DocBook the only word processing program
you need?

Cheers,
Tim