Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: keeping original html markup in final documents

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 02:49:12PM +0200, Jirka Kosek wrote:
> Jerome Alet wrote:
>
> > Sorry I've forgotten to say that I've already downloaded the sample
> > from there (testform.xml) but it doesn't even compile successfully,
> > jade gives me more than 200 errors and then stops :

> > jade:/usr/share/sgml/entities/xml-iso-entities-8879.1986/ISOamsr.ent:17:18:E: "X22DE" is not a function name
> >
> > anything special to do ?
>
> And is plain DocBook working for you?

YES !

As you may see I'm far from being a specalist, however I've written
a 150 pages (when converted to PDF) docbook document which works
fine using the same command line :

  docbook2html mybook.xml

and the sample docs I'm working on work too, except that my HTML tags
are converted to entities, which is my problem.

> This error is most often caused by missing xml.dcl before DocBook XML
> filename or by misconfigured catalog file. Search archives or Dave's
> FAQ, this question was answered many times.

Ok I'll look at this, but this seems to be related to testform.xml
only since the rest works (or seems to ;-)

bye, and thaznks for your patience.

Jerome Alet