Subject: Re[2]: DOCBOOK: DOCBOOK IDE??

Hello Peter,

Monday, June 17, 2002, 2:51:17 PM, you wrote:

PR> If you want to avoid XML editors, why then use DocBook (or any other
PR> doctype)?
This is an easy question ;-). Why do you use DocBook if you can write
documents faster using notepad?. Because you will be able to publish
to any format, this is my reason, write once, publish anywhere.

If you look XXE, you don't need to know XML at all to write DocBook
documents, but I'm looking for a more visual solution, I need
non-techies to write DocBook documents ;-)

Regards and thanks for your response.