Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Including an element's content without generatinghyperlink

/ Phil Glaser <StillSmallVoice@DirectvInternet.com> was heard to say:
| There's another wrinkle in this: I subsequently noticed that in PDF although
| the section headings themslves come out ok, they do not show up properly in
| the TOC. What happens is that the section numbers show up but not the names
| of the sections. I'm guessing that the processor (xsltproc) is generating
| the TOC before resolving xrefs. Is there any way to control that behavior
| from the XSL side, or am I SOL?

My guess is that's a cross-reference style issue. The order of
evaluation is never relevant in XSLT. (That's the huge win you get from the pain
of a side-effect free language.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Life is pain...anyone who tells
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | you differently is selling
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | something.--Wesley (The Princess