Subject: DOCBOOK: argh ... how do i define page breaks using CSS?

  probably off topic for this list, but the only outstanding
issue i have is how to force page breaks before each "<section>".
and by that, i mean each section, regardless of its level.

  what i want is a CSS definition that lets me say i want a
page break before every <chapter> element and every <section>
element.  as it stands, i get a page break before every
first-level section in a chapter, and that's it.  i've checked
on google, added what looks like the right directive to the
css file -- no luck.

  oh, and this is generating HTML.  can anyone fill me in?

rday

p.s.  and, again, sorry if this is off-topic, but i'm running
out of ideas here.