Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook newsgroup?

Title: Message
Does anyone know if there are any newsgroups for DocBook?  I've looked on my ISP's server and cannot find any.

I'm new to DocBook and am trying to get as much info as possible to learn it and finding the best tools.

Brian J. Greenberg
425.221.2346
www.earthcorps.com/home/bjg

Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.