Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: DocBook authoring tools?

Title: Message
I really like SGML for NT (http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/ntsgml.html). It walks you through setting up emacs for authoring in SGML or XML. I believe it has a section on authoring in DocBook for either SGML or XML. Once you have the packages installed for emacs, you can parse, validate, create DocBook or whatever documents. Emacs also enables context sensitive (intellisense-like) tag suggestion. Includes color syntax highlighting. Very cool with one caveat--it's not wysiwyg (but who cares).
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian J. Greenberg [mailto:Brian.Greenberg@earthcorps.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 6:57 PM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook authoring tools?

Can anyone recommend any DocBook authoring tools for Windows?  Open Source or FSF is preferred.  Thanks!

Brian J. Greenberg
425.221.2346
www.earthcorps.com/home/bjg

Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.