Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Chapter and sect1 both creates H2 html tag

Øyvind,

I'm sure someone far more knowledgable will also respond but here's my
input.

1. HTML is very limited in the elements that it provides so your large
selection of elements in XML  source files must be mapped to the fewer
selection of elements in HTML.

2 and 3. To change how your XML is converted requires you to alter the
stylesheet you use to produce the output you want. You are still limited
by HTML's small element selection.

Sincerely, Jeff Biss