Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: docbook 'role' attribute leakage

Bob Stayton wrote:

> There isn't much documentation on the stylesheet code.
> You pretty much have to read it and figure out where
> to make changes.

ok, just for the record: for html generation I use this:

<xsl:template match="variablelist[@role]">
   <tbody>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="varlistentry" mode="varlist-table"/>
   </tbody>
</xsl:template>

This template is triggered as soon as I use the 'role' attribute
with a variablelist, and it generates a table. That's about it.
The rest can be done with css.

Now dealing with fo is a totally different can of worms :-)

Thanks again,
		Stefan