Subject: profiling document with link problem

Hi,

when I process my source using the html/profile-docbook.xsl stylesheet,
I get the following error:

> $ xsltproc -catalogs /usr/share/docbook-xsl/html/profile-docbook.xsl Whitepaper.xml > Whitepaper.html
> Variable $SGML_CATALOG_FILES not set
> Error: no ID for constraint linkend: standards.umgesetzt.

Since I didn't specify any profiling options yet, the complete document
should be generated to my understanding. The document is generated
indeed, but the link could not be resolved and points to the document's
beginning. The link is not related to any of the profiled contents.

When I process my xml source with the html stylesheet, everything works
as expected:

> $ xsltproc -catalogs /usr/share/docbook-xsl/html/docbook.xsl Whitepaper.xml > Whitepaper.html
> Variable $SGML_CATALOG_FILES not set

I'm using docbook-xsl v1.61.3 and
> $ xsltproc -version
> Using libxml 20507, libxslt 10030 and libexslt 720
> xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20507, libxslt 10030 and libexslt 720
> libxslt 10030 was compiled against libxml 20507
> libexslt 720 was compiled against libxml 20507

The attached snippet demonstrates the problem. Am I doing something
wrong or is this a bug?

Patrick
<?xml version="1.0" standalone='no'?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
                  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd" [
]>

<article class="whitepaper" lang="de" vendor="Fillmore Labs" revision="0.1">
    <section id="a">
        <title>title</title>
        <para>text</para>
    </section>