Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Fink report

Just to make one thing clear: the Mac OS X binaries for libxml2 and libxslt are completely independent of Tcl.

Although some of my projects are concerned with Tcl (eg. TclXML), I also have some that are not (libxml2, XSLTSL).  There are also some applications available that hide the Tcl dependency (tkxmllint, tkxsltproc).

Cheers,
Steve Ball

---

Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars

Explain         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas

http://www.explain.com.au/ |      TclXML TclDOM        | Tcl, Web Development

Ph. +61 2 6242 4099   |   Mobile (0413) 594 462   | Fax +61 2 6242 4099