Subject: DocBook5: Offical URI used for customization in include?

Hi,

I am wondering if there is an "official URI" for DocBook 5, especially for
using it inside an include element.

Consider someone is customizing DocBook 5 and want to include the RELAX NG
Schema:

  include "docbook.rnc" { ... }

Sometimes I see a path here which I consider bad style because it is
platform dependend. How can I reference to the DocBook 5 Schema
officially? Are there any plans on this? Or is the DocBook TC consider
this out of scope? I couldn't find anything in this regard in the DocBook
V5.0 Howto.

Thanks,
Tom

--