Subject: Re: [docbook] [docbook-apps] Biblioentry markup standards -- identifying the type of entry

On 12/06/2020 17:51, Richard Hamilton wrote:
Hi Peter,

I think we agree on pretty much everything. I put a couple of
clarifying notes in your message below. I was a bit sloppy in my
terminology.

Yes, I think we're aligned.
I think my next step will be to come up with a proposal for some
conventions so thereâs something concrete to bat around. Any input
from you and anyone on the list would be most welcome.

I will poke around my systems this weekend and see what I have got that could in some way be consistent (we have had to work with some creatively inconsistent clients over the years :-)

I have fairly solid documentation on our db2bibtex.xsl script, which provides the conversion.

Peter