Subject: Re: [docbook] Where do I post a question?

Hi Norm,

Thanks. I just gave it a try, and it now finds pygmentize. FYI, it does require a relatively recent version of Pygments in order to get strata-dark. I now have 2.13.0

At this point it builds, though Iâve got a curious error that may not be important. Iâll look at it and let you know if it caused any issues.

Now, Iâll give the stylesheets a try.

Thanks for doing this. Iâm looking forward to test driving this.

Dick
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators