Subject: Re: [docbook] Allow <info> as root element?

Iâve run into the same thing. I have a separate file for our book info, so that I can move the copyright page to the back of the book for ebooks.

I am lazy, however, and just ignore the errors when Iâm editing the info page:-). I essentially do what Norm mentioned; that is, only pay attention to validation when the block is included in a book.

The other thing you could do, if youâre using xinclude, is to put the info block into a valid root element, so you can validate it, then use xinclude to include just the info element when you build a deliverable.

Iâm not sure how doable that is with assemblies.

Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators