docstandards-interop-discuss message

Subject: Re: [docstandards-interop-discuss] documents or data.

Title: Scott Hudson
Agreed. I don't think we are looking at automated "mashups" here as a focus of the effort.

--Scott

Earley, Jim wrote:
Dave,

Agreed. Option B, I believe, is the focus of this TC.  From my perspective, the problem
space is bound by "narrative" XML document standards (DocBook, DITA, ODF, TEI, etc.)
that are designed around "conventional" publishing/document metaphors like headings,
lists, tables, images, and so on.

Cheers,

Jim

================