dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] ITU-T/OASIS Workshop Website update

At 03:09 PM 6/23/2006, Dee Schur wrote:
>In fact, we have the website ready for review,
>http://www.oasis-open.org/events/ITU-T-OASISWorkshop2006/index.php.
>
>Please click on each page and feel free to send any feedback.

In the section "WHO SHOULD ATTEND", I think we need to fix
the phrase "interested experts from communities":

  The Workshop is open to all interested experts from
  communities (SDOs, industry, IGOs, NGOs, governments
  at all levels, etc), in particular those interested
  in the development of ICT standards for public warnings.

Here is suggested alternative text:

  The Workshop and Demonstration event is open to anyone
  interested in ICT standards for public warnings, in particular
  experts from standards development organizations, industry,
  intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental
  organizations, and governments at all levels.

Note that I have also changed the wording to assure that
journalists and other non-experts feel welcome as well.

Eliot