dsaw-program message

Subject: FW: Invitation to the ''Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning'

Hi Eliot,
Can we consider this gentleman as a speaker?
Thanks!

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Róbert Rafael [mailto:robert.rafael@rsoe.hu]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:07 AM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: zsolt.boszormenyi@rsoe.hu
Subject: Re: Invitation to the ''Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in
ICT Standards for Public Warning'

Dear Dee,

Thank you very much for your email and invitation to demonstrate our
services.
It is honour to present:

   1. our Association
   2. the activities of the Association
   3. RSOE Havaria Information Service

For these we kindly ask how much time we have. For our demonstration we
only need internet access and one or two PC-s and/or laptops.
The presenters will be

   1. Zsolt Böszörményi - Head of RSOE Havaria
   2. Róbert Rafael - Deputy Secretary-General

For further information we are always open to contact.

Best regards,
Robert Rafael

Dee Schur írta:
> Hi Robert and Zsolt,
>
> On behalf of OASIS and ITU-T, it is my pleasure to announce the 'Workshop
> and Demonstration of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning,' which
> will be held 19-20 October 2006 at the ITU Headquarters in Geneva,
> Switzerland.
> http://www.oasis-open.org/events/ITU-T-OASISWorkshop2006/index.php.
>
> At this event, OASIS and the ITU bring together emergency management
> visionaries and experts from the public and private sectors to explore
> standardized public warning systems. We will endeavor to uncover
> standardization gaps and identify key players to collaborate on further
> advances. In addition to exciting and insightful presentations, the
workshop
> will also include demonstrations and exhibits from a variety of companies
> and organizations that provide public warning solutions around the world.
>
> With your standing in the public safety community, we would be honored if
> you would consider demonstrating, and/or attending our cooperative event.
>
> Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you would like more
> specific information.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dee Schur
> Member Support
> www.oasis-open.org

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Rafael, R=C3=B3bert MSc.
n;quoted-printable:Rafael;R=C3=B3bert MSc.
org:National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications - RSOE
email;internet:robert.rafael@rsoe.hu
title:Deputy Secretary-General
tel;work:+36-1-303-0168
tel;fax:+36-1-477-0549