Subject: interoperability concerns: schema

At the face-to-face, I suggested that DSML v2 might address a small class
of interoperability concerns.  The two that I mentioned were LDAP schema
differences and namespace differences.

After some reflection on the LDAP schema question, I suggest only the
following amendment:

When storing or querying information about a user, if the information is
included in the inetOrgPerson object class as defined by RFC 2798, a DSML
v2 application SHOULD use the inetOrgPerson class.  A DSML v2 application
SHOULD use the object classes and attribute types defined by RFC 2256 to
store or query information associated with the object classes and attribute
types documented in that RFC.