Subject: New conference call dialing details for DSS-X

Hello all,

Due to the difficulties we had in the inaugural DSS-X TC meeting with
noise on the phone line as well as changes in our previous provider, I
have registered for a new conference call account at another provider.
The new provider is used by other TCs and has the added benefit of local
dial in numbers in 10 European countries.

Please note the new dialing instructions below:

 North America Dial-in Number: (605) 990-0150
 Access Code: 409488#

 European Dial-in Numbers:
 Austria: 0820 4000 1556
 Belgium: 070 35 9978