Subject: Support from KAVI to sub-committees.

Dear Mary,

In the last DSS-X TC it was discussed whether it would make sense to
create sub-committees for dealing with specific tasks. An action was
appointed to me as per trying to identify the support that KAVI could
give to such subgroups. Certainly, in the TC web page, a section called
"Subgroups" seems to indicate that there exists certain level of
support, but I have not found any further detail. Could you please
provide us with some more detail? If at any time we decide to create
such a sub-committees, approving and minuting the corresponding motion,
who may actually create the subgroups in KAVI? I guess that yourself, as
I have not found in the TC page any link for doing that.

Related to this, I remember that in one of your previous messages you
commented that chairs may not do now certain things that they could
manage before inthe TC sites. I presume that this is why I am not able
to find the "Modify Group Setup" link that is mentioned in
http://www.oasis-open.org/khelp/phpgroups/user_help/html/setup_edit.html

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards

Juan Carlos