Subject: RE: [dss-x] DSS: some suggestions

Hi Juan Carlos,

  A number of TCs use http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/{roomname} - it
is web-enabled so no one needs to install a plug-in, and has some nice
features. Until OASIS is able to offer its own channel, we have sanctioned
the use of this site. It was developed by an OASIS member. There is also
some script that will take the contents of the chat room and turn it into
meeting minutes; I'll have to put you in contact with someone who has
experience using it.

  All you need to do is enter a URI such as:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/dss-x/ and you're on your way!

Regards,

Mary