Subject: Re: [dss-x] JMS transport binding

Hi Pim,

JMS binding sounds interesting, especially for the intranet integration
application. In our implementation we started with full blown secured
SOAP implementation. But a JMS implementation sounds like a much
simplier task.

Can you supply some information how the request / response data are
binded to the JMS call ?

Greetings

Andreas