Subject: RE: [dss-x] JMS transport binding

Hi Andreas,

The interface could be really simple, one in-queue for requests and one
out-queue for responses. Four if separate queues are used for signing and
verification. The DSS XML documents are transmitted as TextMessage payloads.
For correlation the JMSMessageId and JMSCorrelationId should be set, based
on the DSS RequestID.  JMS has no payload container like MIME, so the
document data should always be inline or use a file URI to point to some
shared disk space.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: kuehne@trustable.de [mailto:kuehne@trustable.de]
Sent: 09 December 2008 20:59
To: Pim van der Eijk
Cc: 'dss-x'

Hi Pim,

JMS binding sounds interesting, especially for the intranet integration
application. In our implementation we started with full blown secured SOAP
implementation. But a JMS implementation sounds like a much simplier task.

Can you supply some information how the request / response data are binded
to the JMS call ?

Greetings

Andreas