Subject: Re: [dss-x] Next dss-x meeting

May I propose the following?
If by tomorrow 22nd midnight CET we have confirmation of availability of
most people in the DSS-X for Tuesday then on Friday we could try to
arrange the bridge issue and make the call on Tuesday. Otherwise, if we
do not have possibilities of reaching quorum and advance the profile, I
would suggest to change the topic of the agenda....

So, may I ask those members that have not mentioned whether they are or
not available for Tuesday send an email to the list?

Regards

Juan Carlos