dss message

Subject: DSS requirements and XAdES

Dear all,

Please find attached a document where I have tried to
deal with the attributes defined in XAdES that could have
certain impact on the web services that we are trying to
specify.
The document first contains a very short description
of all the attributes. After that a survey of whether the use
cases could have specific scenarios where the management
of some of these attributes could be required.  Finally I summarize
a list of initial requirements for discussion...

Regards

Juan Carlos

REQUIREMENTS-XAdES.doc