dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] freezing doc, and next steps

Nick;

It seems to me that at least for the signature verification and timestamping
protocols, a number of the submissions, including Entrust's comes fairly
close.  Of course, nothing is going to have all of the requirements exactly,
but they could be used as good starting points.

I guess the question then is, do we want to have three separate protocols
(one for signature generation, one for signature verification and one for
timestamping), or do we want to have one protocol that includes
functionality to support all three?

	Robert.