dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Individual reports for verification response

Trevor,

I agree with you in that the more granular and specific the better. And
I also share your view that lots of reports when the whole process
has succeeded should not be, in general, required.... I essentially
was speaking about failure situations.
Now the question is whether this should be explicitly written in the
requeriments document or it is something that one can conclude
from it in its current status.

Juan Carlos.