dss message

Subject: Policy-wise Server profile (was: RE: [dss] Timestamping Profile Q 1/3: Type of "SignatureObject")

Hi Paul,

I agree with Nick: there's a qualitative difference, so I would call this
an abstract profile, or meta-profile, or "guidelines to profile design" or
something, instead of just a plain "profile".

I'm not sure what exactly to call it - maybe as we move forward on this and
the other profiles, it will become more apparent what their relationship is.

Trevor