dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] ProcessingDetails

Yes, Andreas,

but the xs:any  allows you to proceed further in the machine-readable
details, so that  for instance,
if a revoked certificate is encountered, you can define a structure
identifying such a certificate, or if
a certain property in a signature is needed and the verifier does not find
it, one can define a way of
identifying such a property...
And this can be used by a human being of by the application.... would also
these aspects
be out of the initial scope and leave them unspecified until somebody
interested decides to
do the effort?

Regards

Juan Carlos