dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] ProcessingDetails

Hi Juan Carlos !

> but the xs:any  allows you to proceed further in the machine-readable
> details, so that  for instance,
> if a revoked certificate is encountered, you can define a structure
> identifying such a certificate, or if
> a certain property in a signature is needed and the verifier does not find
> it, one can define a way of identifying such a property...
Ohh, I see !

I thought of the xs:any as a holder of a special 'human readably information' structure, for example :

<message>
  <text>
    <line locale="EN">Certificate ABC123 not found !</line>
    <line locale="DE">Zertificat ABC123 nicht gefunden !</line>
    <line locale="ES">Certificat ABC123 ...</line>
  </text>
</message>

But I guess any work on this popint leads apart from our major business. Maybe there is a TC for human notifcation ...

> And this can be used by a human being of by the application.... would also
> these aspects  be out of the initial scope and leave them unspecified until somebody
> interested decides to do the effort?
Agreed, I dont't want to dive into this. But I would like to have a placeholder ( a xs:any ) for extensions that will show up in later version.

Greetings

Andreas
Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php