dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] DSS profiles Overview document

I think sometimes a profile will mandate key lengths, and sometimes not;
I don't think we can make a strict rule.  I think we should encourage
folks writing profiles to point to external specs when at all possible.

> I would suggest that the profile is concerned
> with more static protocol implementation issues.

I liked this, but I don't know if it works.  I would expect a strong
need to be able to say "this is an EPM compliant signing service," e.g.
	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com