dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Re: Indication of Intent / Commitment type

Dallas,

If the commitment is to be linked to the key used then "signature policy"
may be the appropriate tool.

The signature policy is a set of rules on the keys / validatity of a
signature with a commitment type.  Paul Madsen of Entrust is working on a
"abstract" profiling module that may be used with e-seals to support this.
A structure for defining signature policies is defined in
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3125.html.

Nick