dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] timestamping profile wd-05

At 06:07 PM 3/9/2004 -0500, Dimitri Andivahis wrote:

> [...]

What if we relax this from a MUST to a SHOULD?

"The client MUST only send <DocumentHash> input documents.  The client MUST
NOT sent <Document> input documents.

The client SHOULD only send a single input document, since some types of
time-stamps (e.g. RFC 3161) can only cover one document per time-stamp."

Trevor